Hiring Event Staffers For Your Next Trade Show
Exhibiting is an expensive marketing tactic that can help generate new business. If not taken seriously however it can be a big waste of money. Will hiring qualified and experienced event staff help you improve your results?
Below are five advantages to hiring professional event staff to help you increase ROI at your upcoming trade shows.
5 Ways Event Staff Hires Can Increase ROI at Trade Shows
1. Attract Attention – One of the most beneficial aspects of hiring event staff is their ability to attract attention to your trade show booth. Whether it’s through their sparkling personalities or by handing out promotional products to your target audience. Professionally hired staff has the skills and experience necessary to make valuable connections with your ideal audience. By hiring event staff to attract attention to your trade show booth it also ensures that your sales team has the time and freedom to focus on what they do best – close sales!
2. Product Presentations – Product presentations are a powerful trade show marketing tactic used to increase trade show leads and ROI for your brand. However if not executed properly trade show presentations can end in disaster. By hiring event staffers that have experience with ear prompters and/or teleprompters you can be sure that your product demonstrations will run smoothly. An easy way to attract trade show attendees, the people you want to convert into trade show leads for your brand. Another important reason to hire product presenters for your product presentations is because hired event staff have experience standing in the limelight as the center of attention while your sales team may not. Hiring experienced event staff to run product presentations will ensure your presentation runs smoothly and not canceled at the last minute because of stage-fright.
3. Product Demonstrations – Similar to product presentations, product demonstrations are an effective way to educate trade show attendees about your product, brand or services. Educated consumers help to increase your trade show ROI. By hiring event staff that have experience in executing and performing product demonstrations you and your team can effectively reach a larger audience, capture more trade show leads to increase your ROI.
4. Reach a Larger Audience – Hiring event staff is also an easy and useful way to reach a larger audience, why? Professional event staffing brings a wide range of experiences and skill sets. For example, hiring promotional models of various ages, ethnicities and experience levels helps you reach a larger audience. Some businesses hire bilingual event staff to communicate more effectively. Hiring multilingual event staffers helps to reach an even greater audience. Event staff hires can also be utilized to roam* around the trade show floor approaching your ideal audience looking for potential sales for your brand.
* While some trade shows allow event staff to roam the trade show floor, not all of them do. We highly recommend double checking with the trade show venue and trade show organizers before hiring event staff to roam the trade show floor promoting your brand.
5. Qualify Trade Show Leads – Has your trade show team every gone to a trade show and spent days collecting business cards only to return to the office the next week and determine that almost none of them were qualified leads? Hiring event staff to qualify trade show leads is an easy way to correct that issue. Hired event staff are able to effectively collect qualified trade show leads because hired event staff have years of experience in the trade show industry, they know what types of questions to ask to separate high quality trade show leads from trade show leads that aren’t ready to make a purchasing decision or don’t have the authority to.
When it comes to exhibiting at trade shows, it’s important to continually increase your ROI if you want to stay competitive in your industry. Maybe it’s time you consider hiring event staffers to help you increase your trade show leads and sales?
Submitted article by Margaret Colebeck. Margaret works for Vantage Advertising an event staffing company that hires experienced trade show models for promotions and trade shows throughout the country. She manages and writes educational content for the Models For Trades Shows Blog. Her posts inform and inspire trade show exhibitors about trade show marketing, lead generation, event staffing, and more.